DUSHANBE (TCA) -- Pakistani company, Maknom Group Company, is studying Tajik market for the purpose of supplying meat and meat products to Tajikistan and seeking business partners interested for cooperation.
ASHGABAT (TCA) â€” The VIII International Exhibition of telecommunications, telemetry, information technologies and broadcasting equipment "Turkmentel-2014" and Scientific Conference started in Ashgabat.
19/09/2014 The possibility of participation of the United States in CASA 1000 project discussed in Dushanbe
DUSHANBE (TCA) â€” First Deputy Prime Minister, Davlatali Said, yesterday received U.S. Ambassador to Tajikistan Susan Elliott.
BISHKEK (TCA) â€” On September 17, a meeting of the Business Development and Investment Council under the Government of Kyrgyzstan, chaired by Prime Minister Joomart Otorbayev, discussed a draft Construction Industry Strategy for 2014-2017.
ASTANA (TCA) â€” Instead of building a fourth oil refinery Kazakhstan may further expand one of its three existing refineries, presumably the Shymkent refinery, Novosti-Kazakhstan reported citing Aset Magauov, general director of the KAZENERGY association.
DUSHANBE (TCA) -- The University of Central Asiaâ€™s Institute for Public Policy and Administration (UCA IPPA) will host a seminar on micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Dushanbe on September 19.
DUSHANBE (TCA) -- The ruling Peopleâ€™s Democratic Party (PDP) has decided to hold its 12th congress on December 27, 2014.
DUSHANBE (TCA) -- The continuing crisis between Russia and Ukraine is weighing on the economies of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) region, with only a modest recovery expected in 2015 after a sharp slowdown in growth this year.
TASHKENT (TCA) â€” The current situation that the Uzbek presidentâ€™s elder daughter, Gulnara Karimova, has found herself under house arrest for the last seven months is an indication that all speculations about the presidentâ€™s successor should be called off, Uznews.net quotes the Russian political scientist Alexey Malashenko as saying.
18/09/2014 Kazakhstan to export mutton to Bahrain
TASHKENT (TCA) â€” The National Conference on Trafficking in Human Beings with a focus on capacity-building of governmental and non-governmental actors was held in Tashkent on September 16 and 17. The conference was co-organized by the OSCE Project Coordinator in Uzbekistan, the Republican Inter-agency Commission on Combating Human Trafficking and the General Prosecutorâ€™s Office.
ALMATY (TCA) â€” On top of increasing worries about Kazakhstanâ€™s oil output capacity with several old oilfields nearing depletion and the countryâ€™s sole major new project Kashagan off the Caspian coast suffering from continuing delays before taking off, the republic and its state oil company Kazmunaygas have got a new headache after the European Union restricted several large Russian companies from seeking capital on European financial markets, including oil companies Rosneft, Transneft and Gazprom Neft.
ASTANA (TCA) â€” The Government of Kazakhstan is taking measures to solve the problem of the oil products shortage in the country without raising their prices, Novosti-Kazakhstan reported citing First Deputy Energy Minister Uzakbai Karabalin.
ASTANA (TCA) â€” Operators of three largest oil projects in Kazakhstan â€” Kashagan, Karachaganak, and Tengiz â€” will set up joint ventures for drilling and design works, Novosti-Kazakhstan reported citing the countryâ€™s First Deputy Energy Minister Uzakbai Karabalin.
BISHKEK (TCA) â€” Last week, the Ministry of Economy of Kyrgyzstan held a competition for the vacant positions in the Investment Promotion Agency (IPA) under the ministry. The agency was established by the Government order of March 18, 2014 to implement the National Sustainable Development Strategy for 2013-2017 which provides the requirements for establishing an institute to attract and promote investment.
BISHKEK (TCA) â€” Ocean Sino Holdings Limited, a subsidiary of China Rongsheng Heavy Industries Group, last week completed a share purchase agreement with New Continental Oil & Gas that will allow it to enter the energy industry and target strategic oil projects in Kyrgyzstan, the Chinese company said.
- 16/09/2014 Kazakhstan to keep accumulating money in the National Fund 
- 15/09/2014 SCO: a sleeping giant waiting to wake up 
- 15/09/2014 Rehabilitated road helps improve peopleâ€™s lives in southern Kyrgyzstan 
- 15/09/2014 Uzbekistan used $6.7 billion of investments in first half of 2014 
- 15/09/2014 2014 the crucial year for Kyrgyz energy sector â€” PM 
- 14/09/2014 President of Turkmenistan attends SCO summit 
- 14/09/2014 SCO blueprints future cooperation for common stability, development 
- 14/09/2014 Tajikistan to create favorable conditions to attract more Chinese investment, says Tajik PM 
- 12/09/2014 Radioactive junk in Central Asia: a multi-dimensional time bomb 
- 12/09/2014 India and Pakistan seek new role in SCO 
- 12/09/2014 Kyrgyz president proposes to strengthen mutual confidence in border areas 
- 12/09/2014 Kazakhstan to build 28 solar power plants by 2020 
- 12/09/2014 New political party to be established in Turkmenistan 
- 12/09/2014 Report analyzes water pressures in Central Asia 
- 11/09/2014 SCO summit expected to discuss international transportation issues 
- 11/09/2014 Tajik president receives Pakistani prime ministerâ€™s national security adviser 
- 11/09/2014 TALCO, Chinaâ€™s General Nice Investment Limited to launch joint venture 
- 11/09/2014 Kazakhstan banks will be required to keep equity capital inside the country 
- 11/09/2014 Kazakhstan retains its position in WEF Global Competitiveness Report 
- 11/09/2014 Iranian president launches hydro power plant in Tajikistan