ASHGABAT (TCA) ‚ÄĒ The international exhibition "Tourism and Travel" as well as thematic conference were held at the national tourist area ‚ÄúAvaza‚ÄĚ. The events were organized by the State Committee for Tourism and the Chamber of Commerce of Turkmenistan.
DUSHANBE (TCA) ‚ÄĒ Tajik government has elaborated the tourism development program for 2015-2020.
DUSHANBE (TCA) ‚ÄĒ The Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) has released Monitoring of Mutual CIS Investments 2014.
BISHKEK (TCA) ‚ÄĒ Politics is the most discussed topic in Kyrgyzstan now, said Parliament Deputy Roza Aknazarova. "To move our country forward, we should start talking about innovations that will help develop the economy, about science, education, and business development,‚ÄĚ she continued.
ASTANA (TCA) ‚ÄĒ The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is providing a 30 billion tenge (local currency equivalent of ‚ā¨121 million) to Kazakhstan‚Äôs national railway company, Kazakhstan Temir Zholy (KTZ), to finance the purchase of equipment for logistics and infrastructure maintenance.
BISHKEK (TCA) ‚ÄĒ The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is providing grant assistance of $22 million to help the Government of Kyrgyzstan address major gaps in the quality and relevance of the country‚Äôs education system, which are undermining its drive for better living standards and a more competitive economy.
BISHKEK (TCA) ‚ÄĒ The Fourth Caspian Sea Summit held in the Russian city of Astrakhan yesterday has made a considerable progress in preparing the convention on the legal status of the Caspian Sea, Russian President Vladimir Putin said after the forum.
BISHKEK (TCA) ‚ÄĒ The prospect of Kyrgyzstan‚Äôs accession to the Customs Union of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus opens a huge market for American investors, said Minister of Economy of Kyrgyzstan Temir Sariyev at the Second Kyrgyz-American Economic Forum on September 25. The meeting aimed at discussing and improving trade and economic relations between the two countries.
BISHKEK (TCA) ‚ÄĒ For the first time in modern history, the eastern basin of the South Aral Sea, the once-extensive lake in Central Asia that has been shrinking since the 1960s, has completely dried, the NASA Earth Observatory said last Friday.
ASTANA (TCA) ‚ÄĒ The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has signed a syndicated loan in Kazakhstan to finance new environmentally friendly technologies and improvements to the efficiency of oilfield operations.
ASHGABAT (TCA) ‚ÄĒ 105 cadets at the Navy Institute of the Defence Ministry of Turkmenistan attended an OSCE-organized course on maritime border security and port management procedures and mechanisms that concluded in Turkmenbashi last Friday.
DUSHANBE (TCA) ‚Äď Tajik Foreign Minister Sirojiddin Aslov held talks with the OSCE Secretary-General Lamberto Zanier on September 23 in New York on the sidelines of the 69th session of the UN General Assembly.
DUSHANBE (TCA) ‚ÄĒ Foreign investment in Tajikistan in January-June this year is estimated at nearly 520 million U.S. dollars, which is 178.2 percent of the January-June 2013 level, or 227.8 million U.S. dollars more, according to the Agency for Statistics under the President of Tajikistan.
DUSHANBE (TCA) ‚Äď The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is providing a $10 million subordinated loan and $5 million senior loan denominated in Tajik somoni to Eskhata Bank to help expand access to finance for small and medium enterprises (SMEs), creating jobs and boosting shared prosperity in Tajikistan, IFC Dushanbe Office reports.
DUSHANBE (TCA) - The Islamic Revival Party (IRP) leader Muhiddin Kabiri has called on the female supporters of the IRP to be more active in the upcoming parliamentary elections.
DUSHANBE (TCA) - Tajikistan is completing the process of joining the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, Secretary-General of the Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH), Christophe Bernasconi, told journalists in Dushanbe on September 25.
DUSHANBE (TCA) - A ten-day regional Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) course level 1, facilitated by the OSCE Office in Tajikistan concluded in Dushanbe on September 26.
DUSHANBE (TCA) ‚Äď Tajik Foreign Minister Sirojiddin Aslov has met with his Czech counterpart Lubomir Zaoralek in New York on the sidelines of the 69th session of the UN General Assembly, the Tajik MFA information department reported on September 26.
DUSHANBE (TCA) ‚Äď The U.S. Embassy in Dushanbe says that U.S. Ambassador to Tajikistan Susan M. Elliott and Head of Ghalchagi Mahalla Committee Mr. Abdulhomid Sangov officially handed over a new drinking water system to the residents of Ghalchagi village in Chorsou, Vahdat District on September 25.
DUSHANBE (TCA) ‚Äď According to the Delegation of the European Union to Tajikistan, the EU UNDP Border Management in Northern Afghanistan (BOMNAF) planned project activities require that coordination meetings and events involving Afghan, Tajik and other Central Asian border officials are organized, implemented and hosted by the Project.
- 26/09/2014 Kazakhstan, Russia integrate defenses, looking for the real enemies 
- 26/09/2014 Activists demand independence for Karakalpakstan from Uzbekistan 
- 26/09/2014 Kyrgyzstan reducing acreage of cotton due to falling world prices 
- 26/09/2014 Kazakhstan, Russia extend nuclear cooperation 
- 25/09/2014 Kyrgyzstan has to save electricity, cut energy losses, build new HPPs 
- 25/09/2014 Through connectivity, Central Asia will be land-linked, rather than land-locked ‚ÄĒ Kazakh FM 
- 25/09/2014 Chinese company to build sulphide concentrator at Aktogay for Kazakhmys 
- 25/09/2014 Bishkek hosts environment, emergency risk reduction training for Central Asia 
- 24/09/2014 Kyrgyzstan cities join EU‚Äôs Covenant of Mayors to increase energy efficiency 
- 24/09/2014 Uzbekistan becomes largest gold exporter to Switzerland in August 
- 24/09/2014 Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan are ‚Äėthe most vulnerable‚Äô to Islamic State expansion in Central Asia 
- 24/09/2014 Growing opportunities for Kazakhstan small and medium businesses 
- 23/09/2014 Kazakhstan: pumping the crude out, crying for petrol 
- 23/09/2014 Russia against division of Caspian Sea into five national sectors 
- 23/09/2014 Remittances by Central Asian migrants working in Russia decline 
- 23/09/2014 OSCE supports combating money laundering, terrorism financing in Uzbekistan 
- 22/09/2014 Kyrgyzstan‚Äôs difficult decisions to solve security and economic problems 
- 22/09/2014 Two industrial zones to be established in Almaty province of Kazakhstan 
- 22/09/2014 Kazakhstan to develop motor road network ‚ÄĒ President 
- 22/09/2014 OSCE assists in local self-governance reform in Kazakhstan