Menu
astropay bozdurma paysafe bozdurma astropay kart bozdurma paysafe kart bozdurma

TASHKENT (TCA) -- Uzbek-German JV Deutsche Kabel AG Tashkent during 2012-2015 will invest $28 million in the production of components for solar panels, according to the Uzeltekhprom association, which includes the company.



The estimated capacity of the JV is 2,800 kilometers of cable per year. The project will be implemented within three years.

"The production of components for solar panels is included in the list of investment projects to expand production of competitive products on the basis of existing enterprises, approved by Uzbek President Islam Karimov,” according to the Uzeltekhprom.

The project will be financed through direct investment from the JV shareholders and loans of Uzbek banks on a parity basis.

JV Deutsche Kabel AG Tashkent was established in 1999. Currently, the German Falk-Porsche-Technik GmbH owns 95.6% stake in the joint venture, and other shareholders own the remaining 4.4% stake. JV produces cables and wires, medium carbon steel wire, and LAN-cables.

In 2010, Falk-Porsche-Technik GmbH and the Uzkhlopkoprom association have commissioned the JV Deutsche Buttermilk Plast for producing packaging material and containers for cotton fiber in Tashkent.

The production facility with a capacity of 10,000 tons of polyester tape and 3,000 tons of bulk containers for packaging of cotton per year was launched in Tashkent.


Nations

About Us

Social

Advanced Search


Newsletter

If you do not already have an account, click here